Construction site hoist rack pinion high speed heavy payload
Features and Advantages
* The modular and standardizing system makes the Kangbo
construction elevators be flexible, efficient, safe, productive,
low energy consumptive and ownership cost, making them the best
choice for both construction and rental companies.
* The material hoist runs without vibration or trembling. The man
and material lift starts and stops without surging or jerking.
* The passenger and elevator is reliable with very little breakdown
and is durable with very long work-life.
* Adopt energy-saving helical reducers made specially for rack and
pinion elevators, extremely strong, reliable and durable.
* Racks centering at mast reduce partial load torque of builders
hoists, makes the construction hoists run more stably and smoothly.
* Applying non-eccentric rollers, make the installation of
construction site elevators be faster and easier, with much less
* The integrated elevator car roof, which made by a steel plate
with edges fully welded one time to complete, enhance hoist cage
strength and ensure no water leakage.
* Easy access to electrical panels of elevator for maintenance.
* Certified safety braking system of rack and pinion hoist.
* The material elevator car frame is enlarged and strengthened.
* The elevators are equipped with full set of safety facilities,
including centrifugal brake, limit switches, Electromechanical
* Frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop, which gives the
passenger and material hoists very smooth starting and stopping
with low starting current and less wear and tear.
|Item & Article No.||SC250/250(BG) KP-B20|
|Payload Capacity||2,500 KG per Cage|
|Lifting Speed||0–80 m/min.|
|Max. Lifting Height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor Control||Frequency Control|
|Engine Power||3x38 KW per Cage|
|Safety Device Type||Centrifugal Brake|
|Power Supply Range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 Phase|
|Mast Section||Square Column 650*650*1508 mm with Bolted Rack|
|Lifting Speed (m/min)||Motor Power (KW)||Invertor Power (KW)||Max Height (M)||Invertor Brand||Motor||Gear Box||Voltage & Frequency|
|KP-B19||SC250(BG)||2500||0-80||38×3||132×1||450||Schneider||Chinese||PIELI Helical Gear Box||380–500 V,|
50 or 60 Hz,
|KP-B20||SC250/250(BG)||2500||0-80||38×3×2||132×2||450||Schneider||Chinese||PIELI Helical Gear Box|
50 or 60 Hz,